Weekly report 10/19
Greetings from the MyWish Team!
1. Personal Token Contract development completed.
The main feature — User becomes the author of the Token contract, not MyWish tool. It’s very important for most projects, but it requires much more EOS for deployment. That’s why we provide 2 options: Personal Token (5 ETH) & Common Token (2.99 ETH).
You can try it for free on Test Net: https://contracts.mywish.io/create?blockchain=EOS&isTestNet=true
2. MyWish became a smart contracts provider for Wulet (wulet.io) project which based on EOS.
Smart contracts for internal exchanges are ready: https://github.com/Wuletou/
3. We have developed the tool for checking balances at snapshot time & EOSISH calculator. Everyone now can check how much EOSISH he will get:
4. During next weeks development team will focus on external API development & EOSISH tokens distribution.
1. Chaince today became the first exchange to list EOSISH, you will be able to trade with EOS/EOSISH Pair after the airdrop, moreover, they are organizing a great trading contest you can know everything about it from here: https://goo.gl/qAdJw3
2. NEO team comes to MyWish HQ next week. It’s the first visit of NEO blockchain to Russia. A lot of things to be discussed about the future cooperations between NEO & MyWish. We will also organize meetup where both parties will present own vision. All Russian developers are welcome to participate: https://neo.org/event/details/53
Speakers on the events:
- Johnson Zhao — CEO of Neo Global Development
- Peter Lin — Director of Development at R&D
- Vladimir Tikhomirov — Founder of the MyWish platform.
3. Our CEO Vladimir Tikhomirov was on a business trip to London last week, he talked about the application of smart contracts in various areas of business such as insurance, and supply-chain.
4. As you know, some of our users can’t find enough details when they come to create a Token contract as they can’t find enough info about the contract, we created a separate page for creating token contract on ETH, it has all the info with details about the contract and how to create it, You can check it out: https://mywish.io/eth-token
5. We had several popular articles during the last week, more than 1000 views. You can check it out: https://medium.com/p/557b0f793f88
6. The snapshot for EOSISH was taken!
We would like to thank you all for participation, we got some great results regarding our marketing campaign, and we would like to share some of them with you:
- we got 1730 more users than we got in August.
- the sessions number increased by 127%.
- more than 60 sites mentioned MyWish in an article, video, or a calendar event.
8. We started a plan for our ambassador’s program, we have some great ideas which we are discussing with our ambassadors including attending events and contacting influencers around the world, we will start applying this plan very soon.
9. Our SEO campaign is giving very good results, we still working on it to improve it, and we are waiting for your feedback and your suggestions, you can check it from here: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=mywish.io
10. Smart contracts for football players with a lot of features, you can know more about our last partnership with Flagman FC from this article: https://medium.com/p/c06d30e78a87
11. MyWish had the honor of creating the 20,000,000th unit on EOS Jungle Test Net. There are 21 producers on this network.
Users: 4966 (+ 11%)
Contracts: 3234 (+ 15%)
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH