Weekly report 02/01
This week we dealt with Joule and looked at marketing for Crowdsale Contract more thoroughly.
Our developer’s team was focused on integration of Joule and MyWish platform. One of our main priorities is to make Joule’s interface straightforward and simple to use.
Joule system update. We will have prepared a big article about
Development and design stage has been completed. Now our QA engineers are testing Joule before release.
Live version: 0x7352cB77c2478A59d21230a8d65146E04b59F58C (proxy) & 0x111501403818F9E1C59fa25BbDcEbC900d246f02 (Joule’s core)
This week was brimming with successful partnership negotiations.
- WandX became our partner. It’s a decentralized platform enabling seamless creation and trade of any ERC20 Token or a basket of ERC20 Tokens. MyWish will develop token template for WandX baskets of ERC20 Tokens. Moreover, soon Any ICO/Token created on MyWish will be tradable on WandX exchange. (https://www.wandx.co)
- We are looking to continue integration on B2B smart contract to World-class fitness club infrastructure.
- Collaboration with Agrello on the objective of KYC integration to Crowdsale contract.
- First meeting with SingularDTV about MyWish’s contracts integration to Musician’s crowdsale process.
- YoBit.Net — we have paid the fees and expecting to be listed in the next 2 weeks.
- WandX — Wish tokens will be listed on WandX exchange asap.
- Coss.io — we have reached an agreement on costs and have sent required documents. Expecting the listing date soon.
- No response from KuCoin
- We have discussed Contextual advertising with Crypto advertising agency TargeAD.
- We have created a novel landing page for attracting customers all over the world.
- We have got the first user of Crowdsale contract in MyWish platform. It is GPCC
- Furthermore, we saw a surge of new clients for Crowdsale contract.
3846 users (+15% since last update).We would like to thank the Community for the continuous support.