Weekly report 10/05
Greetings from the MyWish Team!
1. EOS Airdrop contract completed.
Airdrops & Airgrabs are extremely popular in EOS ecosystem. MyWish is the first platform which provides this tool in the most secured way: user has 100% control of his tokens and no need to send it to a 3rd party for distribution.
It has a friendly UX: upload the spreadsheet (address/tokens) in csv format and it will be processed automatically.
Please try it now: https://contracts.mywish.io/create?blockchain=EOS
2. MyWish became a smart contracts provider for Wulet (wulet.io) project which based on EOS.
MyWish will generate contracts for every Wulet client, it’s a great B2B opportunity for MyWish. Basic contracts were completed: https://github.com/Wuletou
3. Next weeks we will focus on EOS contracts: Token contract improvements, own Airdrop contract for EOSISH.
It was a very busy week and we have a lot of news to share with you:
1. As we promised you, we managed to have a partnership with an audit company https://authio.org we agreed to audit our contracts and provide external audits for our clients.
2. We have partnered with http://meet.one one of the most prominent members of the EOS community, and highly respected in the Asian blockchain sphere, they integrated their wallet into MyWish platform. Inside the Meet.one wallet, you will be able to create smart contracts (Token, Lost Key, My Will) and on EOS using the Meet.one tokens as payment.
3. Speaking about partnerships, We are discussing a potential partnership with http://eoslynx.com. It’s EOS-based wallet. With our partnership, users will be able to create EOS-based contracts like Token, Will, Lost key via MyWish using LYNX wallet. Also, users will be able to pay for our services using LYNX wallet.
4. For all creative and ambitious people, MyWish is here for you, we announced a contest for the best EOS-based ICO idea, we will provide you with a 3000$ worth promo code to create your ICO contract on MyWish, read about the details, conditions and how to apply from this article. https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/3000-for-the-best-idea-of-a-project-based-on-eos-b4a44c2a2445
5. Our Airdrop listed with the top 5 autumn airdrops on bitcoin magazine.
6. One of the most famous Crypto-world influencers Dallas rushing interviewed our CEO Vladimir Tikhomirov, They talked about MyWish and how it’s very simple to create your own smart contract with ZERO coding experience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG3UYbF-dZY
7. Check out this detailed article on Trybe about how to get EOSISH airdrop with MyWish. https://trybe.one/now-anybody-can-create-their-own-airdrops-using-my-wish-platform-yet-anothe
8. We have been getting Nulltex’s attention from a long time now, thank you for your interest, you can read this article about our Airdrop. https://nulltx.com/airdrop-alert-eosish-tokens-to-all-eos-and-mywish-holders/
9. MyWish CEO Vladimir and head of EOS RIO community Luiz Hadad, discussing the issues that EOS-based ICOs facing, MyWish’s integration to EOS, and the future of EOS blockchain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnHtm32i5Lw
10. For all our dev supporters you can check the technical part of how Crowdsale contract is made from this article https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/how-its-made-eos-crowdsale-e2c203428389
11. Now we are discussing listing EOSISH on several exchanges.
12. We started a big SEO campaign regarding our EOS integration (Token contract, EOS account). We are getting a great traffic from this campaign, we are improving it every week.
13. Also, read and watch some of the articles, reviews, and videos about MyWish from these links.
Users: 4502 (+ 7%)
Contracts: 2801 (+ 12%)
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH