Weekly report 11/07
Hello everyone! Here is our weekly report.
1. We have noticed that our service is not friendly for Chinese users. Pages can take so long to load due to the great firewall, there is no Chinese language support. Taking into account that many EOS users are from China. Now we are:
- Adding the Chinese language to https://eos.mywish.io/
- Removing blocked resources from the service (like Google, Facebook libraries) for China’s IPs
2. Thanks to our ambassadors and partners our referral system (based on promo codes) is continuing to grow.
To improve it we have implemented cookies integration (now promo code from the link is stored in user’s cookies).
3. We are working on adding more currencies to eos.mywish.io to make it more friendly to the users (ETH and BTC). Fiat payments will be also supported soon (by BestRate service).
4. We have launched our own NEO Test Net. The migration of MyWish to the new Test Net has started (will be finished by 12th of November). New Test Net provides a simple interface for testing the contracts. It will increase NEO’s contracts usage on our platform (currently, 70 contracts were created on old test net).
5. We have launched the updated site https://mywish.io/eth-token We have added a Comparison table, in which you can check the differences between MyWish and other competitors.
- Listing WISH token on big/medium exchanges is our priority, we сhose five exchanges to start with. They are: Bitmart, RightBtc, ZBG, Bibox, Dobitrade.
- Also, we are working on listing EOSISH, we are discussing the listing with a lot of exchanges now -even the small ones- as EOSISH needs Volume.
- We also assigned one person to work on this full time, we will be glad to get your recommendations you can send it on telegram @jimmy_74.
- In less than 10 days our clients will be able to get a beautifully designed audit report with their company’s branding (name, logo, URL) and a credible attestation that their token contracts have passed review and testing by our security partner https://authio.org/
- Our second AMA will be hosted on NEO’s official Reddit — with almost 100k subscribers — on 14th of Nov, at 17:00 CST. You can read all the details from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/9uo1n4/neo_run_the_crypto_world_so_does_mywish_smart/
- China is a great market for EOS projects, we are really interested in the Chinese market, we are working on our service quality there as it may be not fast enough like other countries because of the site’s ban, we also are working on adding Chinese language option on our platform and searching for representatives for MyWish in China.
- As a following up for the partnership program, we’ve conducted 3 E-Meetings this week with 3 different Crypto-World projects, we discussed the ways of cooperation between our projects, we got some positive feedback and we will provide you with all details soon, so stay tuned.
- Treat or treat? There are no tricks this Halloween for MyWish, only positive results after the Meet-up with NEO, read more in details about the meeting here in this article: https://goo.gl/jZycyE
- Our Ambassadors program is giving great Marketing results, luckily we have a great group of ambassadors who are working hard for promoting our service everywhere, we are working together on a promoting plan including 3 languages and 5 countries, the plan started from the last week and we will keep working in it every week.
- We got a lot of messages about the amount of EOSISH that EOS holders should receive, in this article you can check why EOSISH airdrop is different than most of the other airdrops. https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/you-can-never-have-too-much-of-airdrop-tokens-cad4cec93fa4
- As for SEO, we are working on our website’s pages loading speed, we have some issues that we are working on to fix such as
- Optimize images
- Enable compression
- Leverage browser caching etc.
- After conducting a market research about similar services for creating Token contract, we created this table below, where you can see the main differences between MyWish and the other competitors.
Users: 5264 (+ 3%)
Contracts: 3479 (+ 4%)
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH