Status Report 08/25
Here is our August status report.
In accordance with our DeFi strategy, we continue development / rebuild our services to correspond best practices in the DeFi space and make it compatible with external products.
1. P2P exchange protocol. As it was introduced first in swaps.network protocol will provide decentralized solutions for p2p exchange.
- No need to list tokens for trading (the same as on uniswap)
- Optional limitation for taking funds back if a trade is not completed (to avoid the situation when some projects remove liquidity and kill the token)
- Integration with uniswap, 1inch.exchange and other services for closing the trades automatically
- No volume limits
- Up to 10 investors from every side
We plan to launch the service in the middle of September.
2. Airdrop contract refactoring.
Many users like our solution and find it very useful, but it is losing popularity due to complicated UI/UX. There are so many steps needed for distribution.
Our team is working on redesigning the tool and improvements.
We plan to launch the service in late September/early October.
3. Referral Program.
Every day we get many requests for discounts. Now we are implementing a Referral system where everyone can create their own code and share it with friends. Friend will get 15% off + user will also get a bonus for every code usage.
4. There are many other activities and on-going integrations. We are looking into zk (zero knowledge) concepts, considering mobile version creation and Binance Smart Chain launch.
1. We launched a website defi.mywish.io with our vision and solutions for DeFi (decentralized finance). Read more in the article about it. Keep track of updates and new releases.
2. As part of our partnership, OKEx wrote about us in an article about the benefits of the partnership and the values of the OKB token implemented on the platform. MyWish as a means of payment. You can read about it here.
3. Have reached a record number of users of our platform, today the active creators of smart contracts have exceeded 12,000 people.
4. Preparing to add a new language to the MyWish platform, now we will speak to you in German🇩🇪 What language do you lack for creating contracts?
5. Due to the rapid increase in demand for the creation of TRON tokens, recorded a video tutorial on How to add token info to Tronscan easily. Follow the link. https://t.co/nZk4bOUSD9?amp=1
6. Realising a promo Referral Program for MyWish friends, where each of our users can also benefit from the creation of smart contracts on the MyWish platform. Stay tuned!
7. Statistic for contracts created in the main net (since the last report):
8. Statistic for frozen tokens:
We would like to thank the community for ongoing support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB