Status Report 06/26
Here is our June status report. Today our team was back to the office.
Binance Smart Chain (test net) was integrated as a new blockchain to MyWish Platform.
MyWish is one of the first projects which will provide services for users who would like to utilize Binance Smart Chain. We expect that many projects will create Tokens, Crowdsales and Airdrop contracts to get advantages of Binance’s ecosystem.
You can create your own cryptocurrency on Binance Smart Chain now. https://contracts.mywish.io/create?blockchain=BNB
We are communicating with Binance team regarding marketing support for the integration.
As part of the MyWish ambassadors’ program around the world, our Latin American representatives gave an online interview to Mexican media Canales TI on ‘How does Blockchain help in challenges like COVID-19?
The full video version can be viewed at the link:
2. Added a new direction in marketing strategy, educational projects on the blockchain. Even now professors teachers recommend our service to create a token and other smart contracts. We appreciate it and are waiting for new users who are just learning the world of blockchain technology.
3. As part of the extension of the platform functionality, listing options have been added for token creation and contract security checks — Brand Report.
4. We continue to upgrade and test our ads, the conversion has already grown by 10%. The number of contracts created on MyWish platform has increased significantly. We also plan to add new banners for a new audience.
5. Due to economic conditions, we have equated the prices of standard contracts to $99, now we can create the following contracts from only $99.
6. We grow as a platform and a team, welcome new employees to our field.
2 developers and project manager are joined to move us forward with our goals. Keep up with updates.
7. Binance Chain Smart Contracts are now available on the MyWish platform. Wait for a press release with full information about this development. A video tutorial on how to create a token on Binance will also be posted.
8. Attentively monitor the statistics we noticed a large influx of users from Brazil, so we are looking for ambassadors speaking Portuguese. Let’s make smart contracts available to everyone in the world!
9. Statistic for contracts created in the main net (since the last report):
10. Statistic for frozen tokens: