Weekly report 01/17
Here is our weekly report.
1. Token protector (alpha version) is live. You can check it on https://protector.mywish.io/
It’s a new project in DEFI’s space which promised to be one of the main trends in 2020.
Please welcome and send your feedback and comments.
2. Freeze mechanic (instead of discount for wish payers) update is in progress.
3. SWAPS.NETWORK development is in progress.
During this week we have finalized the DAPS coin swapping.
4. Ducatus blockchain development is in progress. MyWish will provide Token Protector service & other smart contracts to the users of the blockchain. Preliminary release date: 20 Feb’ 2020.
1. We have stopped Ads during the NY holidays and resume it now. Still, good conversion to test contracts, but not to main net contracts (paid).
2. MyWish reached 10,000 registered users.
3. Our Roadmap for 2020 is ready, please see it here and on mywish.io soon
4. Token Protector marketing is a top priority. We continue talking to many partners & crypto entrepreneurs about collaborations.
5. Statistic for contracts created in the main net (since the last report)
6. Statistic for frozen tokens:
Users: 10101 (+2%)
Contracts: 7270 (+1%)
We would like to thank the community for ongoing support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB
Bancor Network:& nbsp; https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about