Here is our weekly report.
1. WAVES STO Contract development has finally completed!
Now everyone can create own token on WAVES blockchain and start Token Sale.
The template is called Security Token Offerings (STO) has the following basic parameters:
The tool supports Main & Test net. The first 20 contracts in the Main net will be free for the users. You can try it here: https://waves.mywish.io/
2. We have completed development of freeze mechanic for BEP-2 WISH. How does it work?
Freeze mechanic will migrate to the BEP-2 address in ~10 days.
3. Token SWAP is in progress. Currently, less than ⅓ holders migrated to Binance Chain.
4. Development portal for NEO is in progress. 6 lessons (out of 8) are ready and can be found here: http://neodev.mywish.io/
3. Based on Telegram discussion team is considering the change the tokenomics for WISH token (discount if the user pays by WISH, if a user holds WISH, increase % of freeze, transparency problem).
4. COSS exchange is a new partner for SWAPS.NETWORK and will use our service for OTC trading. SWAPS.NETWORK will integrate COS token to the payment system. We are preparing a special article about our partnership soon.
5. The Enecuum blockchain will use SWAPS.NETWORK (and MyWish engine) for swapping the tokens.https://medium.com/@ENQBlockchain/enecuum-partnership-with-swaps-network-ea6463a37345
6. We started working on a new marketing strategy — thanks to your community for the ideas (focus on twitter, marketing by our clients and so on).
7. Statistics for Contracts created during the last 2 weeks.
8. Working with WAVES on a promo campaign for STO contract. Hope to start the activity in a week.
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB