Weekly report 11/20
Here is our weekly report.
1. WISH token SWAP is in progress. SWAP will be stopped on the 21st of December 2019. Please make the swap before this date: https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/wish-token-binance-dex-swap-86b976cee936
2. New tokenomic (pay by WISH and get the discount) shows bad results — no payments were made by WISH. We are moving back to the freeze mechanic in the coming days.
3. We have created a new design for Token Saver (ex. “Lastwill”) contract and collected the feedback. 95% like it. You can still participate in the survey: https://forms.gle/k9VgsUh8MJKVroFA6
4. During NEO visit we have discussed high costs for contract’s deployment. Now you can send project details to Grace (email@example.com) and discuss fee subsidy.
- DAPSCoin swap is in progress (https://daps.swaps.network). More than 35 billions tokens transferred
6. Ducatus blockchain development is in progress. MyWish will provide lost key service & other smart contracts to the users of the blockchain. Preliminary release date: 20 Feb’ 2020.
- NEO meetup was organized in Saint-Petersburg. Many developers & crypto experts participated. Detailed report to be published soon.
- OKex & TRON invited MyWish to several meetups to share the experience. The latest event was in Vilnius: https://youtube.com/watch?v=odWFj5UXG_k
The next event will be on Friday in Saint-Petersburg: https://vektor-event-2018.timepad.ru/event/1121086/
3. The blockchain course at Saint-Petersburg State University is in progress. NEO just published the update: https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/neo-launched-blockchain-course-in-st-petersburg-state-university-652be4707aed
4. Token Protector‘s Marketing Strategy is under preparation.
5. Statistics of the main net smart contracts since the last weekly:
6. Full token’s freezing statistic:
Users: 9705 (+2%)
We would like to thank the community for ongoing support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB