XDC Token creation guide
- Choose the blockchain in which you want to create a token
2. Click on the selected contract to go to the contract creation form.
3.Specify the full name of the token, for example, MY PROJECT TOKEN
4.Specify the token symbol.
This is usually a short name or abbreviation, such as MPT
The number of decimal places after the decimal point. For example, USD has 2 decimals. Decimals 8 is a common practice.
6. Enter the Token owner’s address.
You must specify the address from which you have a private key. We recommend using addresses XinFIn wallet
Do not use the addresses you received on the Exchanges or in crypto wallets if you are not sure that they provide you with a private key. Otherwise, you will not be able to manage the contract and will lose tokens.
7.Click Mint tokens to create a Total supply.
8.Specify the address to which you want to send tokens
9.Enter any address name (optional)
10.Specify the number of tokens
You can specify up to 5 addresses in order to perform pre mint tokens to addresses for example (for TEAM, Advisors, Bounty, Marketing, etc.)
The recipients of tokens must have private keys from these addresses.
Possible options for freezing tokens until a specified date. For example, if your tokenomics suggests locking command tokens for a certain period.
After reaching the specified date, the token holder or token owner must call the defrost function in order to be able to transfer tokens.
11. If you want your contract code to be published by the platform, we recommend choosing a verification service.
12. After filling out the form, press the CREATE button to save the contract form.
13. Your contract status is now Created. You can check all the conditions that were previously entered and make sure everything is in order.
14. Press the Edit button if you decide to change any of the clauses of the contract since after starting the conditions it will not be possible to change.
15. Click the Launch button if you are ready to deploy the contract.
(When creating a contract on the Mainnet, you will need to top up the balance on the platform in the Buy tokens tab. In the test network, creating contracts is free.)
16. After the contract is deployed, its status will be Active.
17. In our service, 2 buttons will be available for you:
Mint — you can mint more tokens if required (with or without freezing)
Finalize — if you have created a sufficient number of tokens in accordance with your tokenomics and you are sure that you do not need anymore, then call the Finalize function to disable the possibility of minting in the future.
Congrats! Your token is deployed!
Start creating your token now at contracts.mywish.io