Weekly report 05/17
Greetings from MyWish Team!
Here is our weekly report.
- NEO-integration completion: 76%. The Planned release date is 30th of May.
- Contract NEP-5 template is covered by test cases now: https://github.com/MyWishPlatform/neo-ico-contracts/tree/develop
- NEO events scanner completed: https://github.com/MyWishPlatform/event_scanner/tree/feature/neo-scanner
Working in tandem with NEO developers.
- Localization functionality is 90% ready. Japanese language will be the first (Planned release date — 5th of June).
- Developers are studying EOS & Cardano as potential candidates for the next integration.
- Airdrop contract architecture development started (for Ethereum).
The latest version is here: https://contracts.mywish.io
Talked to Cryptopia regarding new pair WISH/USDT: we need to be in the top-10 (daily volume) for adding a new pair. Negotiations with KuCoin, Bitfinex, Binance are on-going.
- Our representatives participated in Consensus from 14–16th of May. Next week we’ll update you with news from this event.
- On the 22–23rd of May we’re delighted to see guests at Blockchain Week in Moscow. There we will have a large booth, we’ll talk about smart contracts, help conference guests to create smart contracts on our platform, communicate and surprise you with gifts. Additionally, Vladimir will speak on the topic “Blockchain and smart contracts” on the 23rd of May.
- Bitcoin News has published an article about how to run an ICO without programmers and why it’s profitable: http://bitcoinist.com/run-ico-without-programmers-profitable
- We are proud to inform you that thanks to the website redesign, the conversion coefficient from visitors of http://mywish.io/ to contract creators grew by more than 50%.
- Currently, we are in negotiations on a collaboration with Lindsay Lohan. According to the terms, we will create a personal Smart Contract named by her. We will also make a special coin dedicated to this occasion. The exact purpose of this Lindsay Lohan Smart Contract is yet to be decided. Most likely, it will concern charity in general or humanitarian aid to Syrian children displaced in the refugee crisis.
- MyWish and Safe Haven have become partners: https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/05/17/safe-haven-to-integrate-mywish-smart-contracts-for-blockchain-inheritance/.
- Tomorrow we’ll launch Ambassador Program . We’ll publish the information in Medium and our social channels. The ambassador’s candidates will be selected on a competitive basis. We’ll be happy your participation.
Users: 2253 (+ 7%)
Contracts: 611(+ 15%)
We would like to thank the Community for the continuous support.