Weekly report 11/16
Our weekly report is ready.
- We have added EOS/ETH/BTC payments options for https://eos.mywish.io/. It’s important for users who are new in crypto-world and need to create EOS account, for example. All payments will be converted to EOSISH tokens and starting from the next month 15% of all payments will be frozen on the special account.
2. Bestrate service integration is an ongoing process. Fiat payments were requested by many Chinese partners. We are planning to release it by the 1st of December.
3. MyWish was fully migrated to own NEO Test Net. Now it’s much more simple to create the contracts.
4. EOS Contracts Test Automation will be launched also by the 1st of December. Every contract will be checked automatically before the deployment.
- Our second AMA was a success!
First we want to thank NEO for hosting our AMA as this step made a big marketing difference, we got more than 40 questions and suggestions, more people joined this time and were interested in our AMA, we were so glad to get all of your questions, however, questions that we couldn’t answer because of the time we will try to answer it on our telegram, we want to thank all of you for participation.
- It’s official now, you will be able to trade EOSISH/BTC and EOSISH/ETH on Bitker exchange starting from this Monday, we still working on getting WISH and EOSISH listed on more exchanges, thank you for your recommendations.
- Chaince exchange has started a new EOSISH trading contest — this time with a double reward -, the contest has started on Nov 14th,2018 and it will end at UTC 0:00 Nov 19th,2018, the top trading volume owner will get 7000 EOSISH.
- Last Wednesday we were honored to have one of our best advisors Hugo Hellebuyck in our office, we discussed our integration to Wallets and Explorers, expansion in the Chinese market, and our Roadmap, we want to thank Hugo for his time it was so valuable for us. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5turujas620y6rh/AACHoXBr-_-NLbsX6S6glI6a?dl=0&preview=post_206.jpg)
- In the White Hall of the Yusupov Palace, St.Petersburg our CEO Vladimir Tikhomirov was invited to attend an important event to discuss the digital economy and the future of the Cryptocurrency.
6. MyWish is interested in applying smart contracts in the Insurance field, now we are discussing with some insurance experts the ways in which MyWish can сontribute, and how we will reach non-Crypto clients.
7. As we did with the ETH token contract (https://mywish.io/eth-token) we designed a separate page for creating EOS token contract, we’ve already done with the content and the page now in the reviewing stage, it will be launched by the end of the next week.
8. We would like to congratulate our client Globex (https://globex.site/ ) for reaching the hardcap, we are glad that we were a part of this and we wish success to all of our clients.
Users: 5368 (+ 2%)
Contracts: 3588 (+ 3%)
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH