Weekly report 05/11
Greetings from MyWish Team!
Contract NEP-5 template is ready: https://github.com/MyWishPlatform/neo-ico-contracts/tree/develop
Localization process was started. Japanese will be the first language added to the Platform.
The latest version is here: https://contracts.mywish.io
No news so far. We continue talking to the big ones (bitfinex, binance, kucoin). Daily volume is one of the key factors for listing.
- We have updated our site and appreciated your useful feedback. Without doubts we will continue to improve it.
- Our representatives will participate in Blockchain Week in Moscow. In about 3 weeks they will release the video interview. We hope that it will be interesting and that we will be able to use it for marketing purposes.
- News BTC publication about RSK & MyWish: https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/first-real-smart-contract-world-bitcoin-holders/
- We have come to recognize that a lot of our clients are Japanese. Therefore, we will translate our site and platform into Japanese.
- Besides, we are looking for representatives in different countries to develop MyWish. If you have a desire to be a part of our team, you are welcome!
- We resumed the advertising campaign in search engines and social networks. Google moderates our ads again. Facebook and Twitter continue working as before.
- On the 7th of May we met with our PR department. The aims of this meeting were the correction of PR campaign and discussing the business development (new possible partnerships).
- MyWish was identified as one of the useful blockchain applications here. We are grateful for the attention.
Users: 2111 (+ 5%)
Contracts: 531(+ 14%)
We would like to thank the Community for the continuous support.