Weekly report 02/05
Here is our weekly report.
1. We have completed the development of the API for the EOS account creation. In order to have access to the API
documentation, you need to send a request to email@example.com with your account name or your registered email or contact us on Telegram.
2. We continue to develop the API for ETHEREUM Token contract. Planned Released date: 10th of February.
3. The interface for getting the API access will be available after completing the development of the API for ETHEREUM Token contract (in the External Developers section).
4. The ETH, EOS and TRON addresses linking tool development is an on-going process. If you have WISH , EOSISH and/or TRX, then you can specify your address/account where they are stored and you will receive TRONISH on your address.
1. Meet our new TRON-based Token “TRONISH”, the token will be airdropped to WISH and TRX holders, read this article to learn more and stay tuned for the details. https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/meet-the-tronish-mywish-claims-tron-2fb760b4ffca
2. In our 2nd educational article you will learn more about the Ethereum’s strongest competitor “EOS”, and what are the features of the EOS blockchain, and EOS-based Token contract.
3. Our marketing team is monitoring the EOS and ETH related articles, videos, topics and discussions.
And talking with the blockchain users about MyWish and our services.
4. Our team now is discussing the TRONISH airdrop conditions, and the Tronish Tokenomics, we are open for our community suggestions.
5. We are discussing a collaboration with 1WorldOnline platform. MyWish contracts can be part of a full cycle solution for the new projects, with 1WorldOnline help we are able to provide a quality product for new ICOs and successful marketing plans/campaigns.
6. As we mentioned before we are going to add the custom development service to mywish.io, you can check the first design before publishing from here https://mywish.io/rock-n-block
7. We have contacted exchanges which have WISH listed to stop WISH deposits, in order to block the ways for the Cryptobia hackers.
8. We have talked with one of our main competitors “Smartz platform” and we have discussed the possibility of collaboration between our projects, and we shared ideas about the smart contract market needs.
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH