Here is our weekly report. The next weekly will be published on 05/15 due to National Holidays.
1. SWAPS service was officially released (https://swaps.network/). Now everyone can swap any amount of tokens on any terms. We believe that the main problem of the service is swap’s cost (10 USD) and we are working on the next version (Swaps 2.0) which will be almost free of charge. SWAPS 2.0 is planned to be released by May-1st.
2. Services migration is completed. We have merged contracts, balances, users from eos.mywish.io & tron.mywish.io to contracts.mywish.io. Now everyone can see all of the supported blockchains on one page. Bitcoin option was removed due to the low usage.
3. We have re-considered our login functionality. Metamask will be added as a new option for login. It will be great for users who want to stay anonymous. Planned release date: 15th of May.
4. WAVES STO Contract service development is in progress. Completion rate of the TestNet: 55%.
Smart Contract development: 80% completed, Event scanner: 80% completed, Backend development: 70% completed, Frontend: 20% completed.
1. We have created a site-service for SWAPS. Please give us your feedback about the design and usability: https://swaps.network/.
The work on content is an ongoing process.
Also, we started to contact potential partners offering them integration & collaboration.
Particularly, variations of cooperation are as the following:
2. Advertising campaign for MyWish is ongoing. But we had to cut budgets because of the low demand. On the bright side, moderation of our ads is going without any issues.
However, conversion from lead to test contract decreases. That’s why we can not speak about the stabilization of demand under the current market conditions (pic. below)
3. Below you can find the statistics of creating smart contracts deployed in different blockchains in March and April. You can see that in March there are no deployed TRON contracts on the main net, however, in April they shared a leadership position with ETH contracts.
4. We have reduced the prices of all contracts on MyWish Platform. For example, the prices of Token and STO/Crowdsale contracts on ETH became 0.5 ETH and 1 ETH respectively.
5. Also, we started to display the prices of smart contracts in USDT. It’s more convenient for the user. And there will be no need to update the prices according to changing course.
6. We have combined all the services dedicated to different blockchains into one service: https://contracts.mywish.io. It allows users to find needed contract easier. In addition to this, it helps to conduct Google Advertising campaigns more effectively.
7. We continue to freeze tokens. In general, we froze:
8. The Tron network keeps attracting new decentralized applications, establishing itself as the world’s most rapidly growing dApp platform. It also has the highest trade volumes in the crypto verse, beyond Ethereum’s and EOS’. A fresh report published recently by the Tron Foundation states that 38 new decentralized applications are online in the Tron environment. Among these Apps you can find MyWish: https://www.tronweekly.com/tron-network-hosting-almost-300-dapps-38-new-apps-join-family/https://twitter.com/TronWeekly/status/1117895453306019841
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH