Weekly report 18/10
Here is our weekly report.
1. New tokenomic was released. We have stopped freeze mechanic for WISH token, and now give advantages for paying by WISH BEP-2. If the user pays by WISH BEP-2 he saves 10%. We hope that it will help our token to grow.
2. Airdrop contract was refactored. Airdrop is one of the most popular contract on our platform and there were concerns about “double spending” in some cases. Now we have fully refactored the sending process and it will work fine. You are welcome to try it!
3. SWAPS.NETWORK development:
- CMC rate comparison is added to the list
- CMC rate is added to trade info
- Not decentralized trades were removed temporarily
4. Atomiс SWAPS based on Binance Chain implementation started. BEP-3 technology will be used. Working with Binance Chain’s team.
5. DAPSCOIN transition was successfully implemented and launched: https://daps.swaps.network/. More than 31 billion tokens were transferred (~8 million USD).
6. Token SWAP is in progress. Please use the instructions: https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/wish-token-binance-dex-swap-86b976cee936
1. NEO University was launched. Please sign up and start learning: https://neocourse.mywish.io/
2. Working with NEO team on future events and product development.
3. MyWish launched the blockchain course with the State University (one of the strongest university in Eastern Europe): https://dltc.spbu.ru/ru/education/povyshenie-kvalifikatsii
4. Talking with WAVES blockchain about future works. Lostkey & Airdrop contracts are under consideration.
5. MyWish was invited to participate in several meetups organized by Okex. You are welcome to Vilnius & Saint-Petersburg.
6. Statistics of the main net smart contracts since the last weekly:
No EOS & TRON contracts in the main net.
7. Full token’s freezing statistic:
We would like to thank the community for ongoing support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB